martes, 29 de julio de 2008

Update!! Furniture on Sale!! Great Deal! Cheapest prices I've ever seen!

EVERYTHING IN MY APARTMENT FOR $1500.

I really need the money and that is why I am selling everything in my apartment for this price. I paid more than that just for the couches (I will give you the receipt and the leather protection/cleaning solutions). I also have the manuals and receipts for some of the other items that I will be glad to give you.

If you are interested in something in particular please make me an offer.

This is what I am selling for $1500:

Set of 2 Brown Leather Couches (1 Queen Pull Out Couch; 1 Loveseat)
36" Silver & Tempered Glass TV Stand
36" RCA tube TV
Metal & Glass Coffee Table
Computer Desk
NEW End/Side Table (Birch Color)
NEW 2 Silver and Black Small Stools (about 1.5 ft. tall)
NEW Ironing Board w/ Cover & Pad & Wall Mount Stand and Iron (used)
Small Stereo w/cassette and CD
1 Telephone w/digital answering system
19" TV
1 small table lamp
1 alarm clock w/radio
1 grocery cart
1 toaster
1 glass (pyrex) rectangular baking dish
Set of 2 pots w/glass lids and 3 frying pans
18 piece kitchen utensil set w/crock

MUST BE ABLE TO PICK UP IN NEXT COUPLE OF DAYS! (downtown Chicago)

You can see the pictures, original prices and contact information in this post: Nagore's Furniture is on sale!!

Those prices were a good deal, but this is an awesome deal!!! You can have your house fully furnished for only $1,500... Now, that IS what I call a DEAL!!

Telephone number: (312) 730-3354

No hay comentarios: